Saturday, July 19, 2014

I'm So Happy!

Hello Everyone!
This morning I give God all the praise for waking me up and as the older people say, "started me on my way".
How are things going with you and your day/projects?
This is another Saturday with a few items to replace in the food pantry. So, I went to Food Lion...walking around picking up a little of this that you usually need and a little of that which could have stayed on the shelf. 
When I arrived at the check out with my 27 items and after the cashier had finished totaling and bagging all of my items...I began to run my debit card through the machine to pay.  He looked at me and said, " I need to call the manager over" .  It could not have been that I didn't have any money in the bank because I was with my husband who had just made a deposit in our account.  When I looked at the cashier with questioning eyes...he said "oh, you are due for free grocery today".  I said, "that is really nice, what item is free"?  When the manager came, she said, "Madame,  your groceries will be free today because each day we give away one free grocery giveaway in our store and you happen  to be the lucky recipient. I did not have to pay for any of my 27 items.  Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow!
Just a few pictures to show you how I'm thinking and feeling.
 
I pray God bless you today and every day.
With Love,
Lois

No comments: