Thursday, August 7, 2014

Scripture Challenge

Good Day To You
I saw a challenge on Word Art Wednesday blog and thought I would give it a try for this week. One would have to use: He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by  their names. Psalm 147:4

Here is my card:
This is a center step card using Martha Stewart's latest punch around the page die; purple and white card stork and Psalm 147:4 sentiment on a spellbinder die cut.
I'm entering this in the challenge.
Hope you enjoy your day and this post.

Love, 
Lois


3 comments:

Unknown said...

This art is amazing. I am quite happy when you took time to post with us.
God Bless you,
Carole, Word Art Wednesday

LilArtsyWoman said...

Thank you Carole

Jo Ann said...

All your cards are wonderful..I love that you incorporated the Word Art we featured in our Challenge. Thanks for blessing us with your wonderful entree at our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday...Please join us again in our new Challenge starting today. Want to share this verse with you from Psalm 147:11. "The LORD delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love." God bless!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com