Wednesday, January 7, 2015

January Birthdays

Hello Friends, Followers and Viewers,
We made it to the middle of the week.  Two more days to go before the weekend.  Are you cold?
Please bundle up during this arctic air.  It really doesn't feel good in my little part of the world in the east.
Almost like Christmas, I have a lot of people with birthdays in January.  I've worked on some cards today along with two challenges.  One of the birthday cards will also be entered in a challenge over at SplitCoastStampers.

This card is for WordArtWednesday:
These two cards are for people with birthdays in January:
 

Thanks for taking the time to view with me today.  Your comments are always appreciated.  If you have not joined or started following along with me, please do so.

Love,
Lois




1 comment:

Unknown said...

The embossed background is very pretty. I hope you will be back again really soon, and thank you so much for taking time to post your lovely art with us.
Blessings
Carole
Word Art Wednesday