Thursday, January 15, 2015

SOC Blog Challenge

Hello Followers, Viewers and Friends,
Today feels like one of those lazy days.  You don't feel like staying in bed.  You don't feel like doing much of anything but your body is in motion, still doing.  Have you ever felt like that?
After getting my mind to catch up with my body I decided to play with paper (after some chores).  Yes, I am a paper player and proud to own up to that title.  When people ask, "What do you do for fun?" My number two answer is, "Cut up paper."
This post is being entered over at Scraps of Color in the Sistah/Brother Blogger Challenge http://scrapsofcolor.ning.com/events/2015-soc-blogger-challenges.
I have been making Valentine's Day cards.  I'm not really finish with the number I want to make so today I decided to continue with the count and enter in the challenge.

Take a look: (Click on the picture for a larger view).
 

I"m also participating in the "Embrace Your Art 365.  Check out the following prompts:





Prompt 16: green, yellow, purple






   




Prompt 17: ugly paper







      Prompt 18: orange, blue, green

I made tags because I will probably used them later on for other projects.

I truly hope you enjoyed your view today.  You may join me, follow me or give me feedback in the comment section.
Love,
Lois

3 comments:

Treva said...

Love your Valentine's Day cards, especially like the one with the cups. Yes, I have lazy days all the time but I usually have to keep movin' since I have work and parent duties! Nice tags, the will look great on other projects.

Gemiel said...

Great cards!!! Love how the hearts look like they're floating out of the envelope and the coffee cups are too cute. I was hoping to have a lazy day on Monday since it's a holiday, but I have to do our taxes. At least I'll get to sleep in.

Michele said...

beautiful valentine cards! i love the colorful tags also. xo