Thursday, January 8, 2015

What's Your One Word For 2015?

Hello Friends, Followers and Viewers,
Many people didn't make a New Year's  Resolution.  I was one of them.  There is something that others were doing for 2015.  They were coming up with ONE WORD that they would be using for the year...for the month...for the week?
While thinking about this last week, I did focus on ONE WORD which was "release."  I'm praying that my Creator, God will help me to release some things out of my life this coming year.  One cannot move forward carrying excessive baggage.  It will hinder you.

NOTE:  I will not have time to make something out of paper today.  I was still thinking of  you and wrote my thoughts down in this blog.  I'm having an appointment with the medical personnel and will be home later.

If you read this entry today, I'm curious as to what your ONE WORD would be.  Leave me a comment.

Always thinking about you.
                                              Sending You a hug!
                                              Love,
                                              Lois

2 comments:

Treva said...

I didn't choose a word this year, I do like your word though and the thought behind it!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Thanks Treva.