Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Embrace Your Mojo

Hi Everyone,
I'm still here with the cold and snow.  I love every flake that fell and the weather men are saying we will get some more tomorrow (Wednesday) and on the weekend.  Snow is just beautiful.  One can sit back, look at it fall and meditate.  It wasn't falling this morning but just looking out the window at God's amazing beauty led me to meditate on His goodness.  While doing so, no negativity or distress was present.  Try it (meditation) some time.  End your stress, anxiety and worry while listening to what your body, mind and soul is telling you.  You may find yourself feeling much  better!
I have participated in the MojoMonday Sketch challenge for a number of weeks.  I like the sketches because they sometimes do give me ideas to use for cards.  Since I've finished Valentine's Day cards, I believe I will start on some male birthday cards for later on in the year.  This sketch gave me the mojo to do so (smile).
Mojo Monday's Sketch with my take:
 


I've used white cardstock for the base and pattern paper from DCWV Brooklyn Stack for the mats.  On the first card I used a piece of black cardstock behind the white to match some of the elements in the pattern paper.  The first card has die cut branches in black with a small ribbon flower.  The second card has two black arrows as the focal point for the sentiment.
Over at Embrace Your Art 365, I have four of the prompts for this week to share with you today:
# 47 Favorite Color 
# 48 Pink
# 49 Vibrancy

#50 Zen

Thanks for viewing.  Enjoy the remainder of your day. 
Sending you hugs and love,
Lois

No comments: