Monday, February 2, 2015

LOVE



Hello Friends, Followers and Viewers,
On this rainy and windy Monday, I greet you with LOVE and admiration.  So glad you could view with me today. The Super Bowl game is over with the New England Patriots coming out the winners.  I was really in favor of the Seattle Seahawks because of the number of players from Virginia, mainly Richmond, VA.  I’m not a die-hard football fan and know very little about the plays, but once a year I give some LOVE to one team during the Super Bowl game.
Have you seen this sign floating around any of the websites you visit or maybe a friend on Facebook sent it to you?
Stephanie Kriegbaum, the woman who posted this sign never thought it would be seen by anyone else than those who drive past the church in upstate New York.
If you have friends on Facebook who keep passing this along you may have seen it back in November, 2014 or just recently like I did.  I have my own take from this sign.  Since Grace is about Love and this is what the blog challenge is all about, I thought I would change the words to fit the challenge:  It’s All About “DAT Love” ‘bout “DAT LOVE” No Hate.
We receive LOVE from God and as children of God we give LOVE.  
Here are my latest creations and they are mainly for the SOC Blog Challenge:
Bazzil cardstock for base; Paper House designer paper for mat: Spellbinders die cut hearts; My own sentiment using inspiration from Cornerstone sign.
Bazzil cardstock for base; DCWV cardstock for mat embossed with Sizzix embossing folder; Spellbinders die cut hearts : the word "love" was done with American Craft premium ribbon
GP cardstock for base; DCWV cardstock for mat and American Craft cardstock for top mat; American Craft premium ribbon used to tie together four Spellbinders die cut hearts.

Thanks so much for taking the time to be with me today.  Don't forget, you being here for me  and I here for you is all about "dat love" 'bout "dat love" no hate.


Sending you
LOVE,
Lois



















1 comment:

MamaRose said...

I agree we are all children of God and should be showing love to one another, not hate. Your cards are so beautiful.