Thursday, February 26, 2015

"O Scraps"

Hi Friends, Followers and Viewers,
Snow, on top of snow, on top of snow. It has been snowing all morning and it is still falling.  A winter wonderland around my area. My granddaughter called and challenged me to build a snowman.  She said, "Grandma, if you can't build a big one can you do a small one and send me a picture".
You need to know this little girl is six years old.  I have the number six in my age but I don't think it is going to get me outside to build a snowman, woman or child just to send her a picture. I love her and snow but not enough for this challenge.  I'm going to try  to get her grandfather to build one since he went outside to shovel the snow (while it is still snowing).
I'm playing around with scraps from yesterday and some daisy-like flowers I put on the desk last night.  Nothing fancy, just an "o scraps" kind of day:
 

Thanks for taking a little time to view today.  Go and enjoy the snow if you have some or the bright sunshine if you happen to be experiencing that today.
Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

2 comments:

Treva said...

Cure cards, how did you make the flowers, is it a die? I stayed int today but it looks clear now so I may venture out for a bit. Take care.

LilArtsyWoman said...

Treva, they were Recollections flowers that I folded in half.