Wednesday, March 4, 2015

FUN DAY, FUN DAY

Hello Friends, Followers and Viewers,
Oh what fun it is to craft.  I'm having that kind of moment.  If I didn't have other things to do, I believe I could work in my craft room all day long.  I can't, so don't get jealous.  I'm also having fun and learning something new  with the prompts at Embrace your Art 365.  If you haven't check this group out, please go to www.tiaresmith.com and see what the excitement is all about. We had to "sugar skull" a while back.  I'd seen them but didn't know that was what they were called until the prompt called for me to put my take on one.  This week, Roy Lichtenstein.  Never heard of the guy before.  I do know something about him and I can attempt to do something related to his work.  I'm always saying, "you need to learn something new everyday".
Well, here are my fun projects for today.  Most of them are the prompts for Embrace Your Art 365 with an extra that I did for myself:
Prompt #63 Roy Lichtenstein
 





Prompt #64 Paper Bag
Prompt #65 Fluffy


My Fun Card

Thanks for joining me today.  Come back to view again.  Have some fun today.
Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: