Tuesday, March 24, 2015

What Is A Perfect Day?

Good Morning to all my Friends, Followers, and Viewers,
Have you ever been asked to describe your "perfect day"?  I'm doing daily prompts with a lot of other crafters on another website and the prompt for today is titled "perfect day".  We have to submit something centered around this.  I'm thinking in my mind, what does a day like this look like?  Who could I have with me on a perfect day? What would I be feeling on a perfect day? First of all, living on this side of the universe as a Christian, I know there is no such day as a "perfect day". So, let me just use my imagination, if you will, for just the purpose of this writing:
A Perfect Day for me would consist of the following,

  • happiness                                                   
  • being fearless
  • love
  • carefree
  • no to-do-list
  • no complainers
  • no bad weather           
   This is just something I can think about or dream about but not something I can realistically achieve all in one day.  Notice that I underlined "all" because in my imagination all of these things will have to be present on that "perfect day". Not one or two but all of them on the same day all the time.  I challenge each of you to design, write down, draw or paint what your perfect day would look like and keep it in a journal to review ever so often.  Go back and take a look to see how close you are coming to your perfect day.
I'm sharing a card today for friendship because this is something that can be done whether your day is perfect or not.  I have used white and red cardstock. The Stamping UP! Love Is Kindness stamp and a friendship quote.  I also used a Fiskars corner punch on the top mat and pop dots to give some of the flowers a lift.  A piece of red Offray ribbon was tied around the image with a ladybug sticker added.  Another clean and simple card for your viewing.

Happy Easter
Supplies: All white cardstock for the card, mat, and die cuts.
The base was hand cut in the shape of an oval making sure it was large enough to have the mat which was cut from a Spellbinders Floral Ovals die matted on top.  Sizzlits flowers, branches and leaves set was used to cut (2).  One Kaiser craft paper bloom and one Joy crafts cutting & embossing butterfly border was used .  Sentiment was computer generated.

Thanks for spending a little time with me today.  I hope you enjoyed your view.  Come back again.
Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Lois what lovely cards I love the designs.
Debs xxx