Tuesday, March 31, 2015

What's Your Biggest Fear or Obstacle?

Good Morning to All (Followers, Friends, Viewers),
Another question for you today:  “What is your biggest fear or obstacle? Do you suffer from heights, rejection, death, cancer, intimacy, failure, spiders, snakes, flying, public speaking, commitment, the dark, clowns, Friday the 13th, etc…?  Maybe I didn't put your fear on the list.  Here is one more…the fear of losing your relationship with God. Easter Sunday is approaching and I want you to sit and meditate on this one.  Where are you in your relationship with God?
Here is the card I’m sharing with you today:

Supplies : Core’dinations black and yellow cardstock ( the yellow has been embossed using a Cuttlebug folder); two pieces of patterned paper that I pulled from my stash (I don’t remember the company) (the polka dotted piece was cut at 2” by 4”, matted to a black piece of cardstock and centered on card, the floral black piece was cut in the shape of a cross and matted on top of a piece of black cardstock); a black flower branch die cut; 2 white faux flowers with faux bling and one yellow flower with faux bling, grouped and adhered to the right of the cross; computer generated sentiment cut in a half circle and matted with a piece of black cardstock, mounted under the band.
Have you figured out what your biggest fear is and do you know how to overcome it?

Thanks for taking a little time to share your view with me today.  Come back soon!

Sending you a Hug and LOVE,
Lois

3 comments:

Lisa Young said...

Beautiful card, Lois!!! I'm thankful for God's love and his Son's sacrifice to save us!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Just beautiful, Lisa. So am I!

Cara said...

This is a beautiful card Lois. Interesting question that you have put forth. I do have faith in my relationship with God, and that it grows stronger as each day moves on. I try to say thank you to Him every day for the blessings he has given me, including that of his Son Jesus Christ. So thank you again for the question. It is something that we should remember to ask ourselves time to time. (Hugs) Cara