Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Be.you.tiful

Hello Friends, Followers and Viewers,
Here is a little test for you today.  Read the title. It says, Be.you.tiful.   Go look in the mirror and ask yourself this question, "How beautiful am I if I just be me"?  Take out a sheet of paper and start writing your answers. If you just be you or decide to be yourself for five minutes, how successful were you without comparing yourself to someone else? Testing is over and here are some answers you may or may not have on your paper: selfless, motivated, generous, forgiving, intelligent, loving, sympathetic, honest, humble, gentle, determined, strong, funny, confident, polite.  Did you pass by just being you or someone else came to your mind when you were writing?
This is not a part of the test. It is what I wanted to share with you today.  I've included two extra cards for my prompts at www.tiaresmith.com
Enabler's List:
Paper: scraps, white
Accessories: bee sticker, die cut flowers, computer generated sentiment

Prompt #103
Enabler's List: scrap paper, bee cut with Cricut, words printed and cut with circle die 

Prompt #104
Enabler's List: white paper, pink patterned paper, flowers cut with Cricut, Sizzix embossing folder, EK Success dimensional stickers

Be you!  Don't try to be anyone else. You are beautiful in your own skin.  Go out and have a beautiful day along with  your beautiful self!
Thanks for stopping at Lil Artsy Woman!  Come back again.
Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois




4 comments:

Lisa Young said...

These cards are SO cute, Lois!!!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Thanks so much for your comment, Lisa!

Cara said...

Your cards are gorgeous Lois! I'm glad I don't have to pick a favorite! :O)
And I love your questions - you always make me stop and think, I mean really think about things! LOL ... Thank you!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Thanks so much Cara. Your projects are always so beautiful and lovely!