Monday, April 13, 2015

She's Doing It Again

Hello Friends, Followers, and Viewers,
Good Monday to you and I'm glad you made it over to be here with us today.  The news media has shared with us that "she's doing it again" featuring Hillary Clinton.  I'm also "doing it again" but in no way does it involve politics or running for an office.  What am I doing again?  I'm participating in the Mojo Monday challenge #393 over at  www.mojomonday.blogspot.com.  I like the sketch for this week. It looks very clean and simple to me.   I did a birthday card for my husband (April 17) and I'm getting ready for Mother's Day.
Here is my share:
Enabler's List:  scrap paper (browns); faux rhinestones


Enabler's List: scrap, pink faux rhinestones
Hope the rest of your day is happy and prosperous.  Thanks for taking a few minutes to view with the Lil Artsy Woman today.  Your comments are always welcomed.
Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois





5 comments:

Treva said...

Nice cards, and yes to the clean and simple sketch! Like the Mother's Day word art or is that stamp?

Unknown said...

Hi Lois what gorgeous cards I like the colours and the designs great.
I would just like to thank you nfor your comments on my cards.

Debs xx
{Debs Cards}


Lisa Young said...

Beautiful cards, Lois!!! Perfectly done with the sketch!!

Cara said...

Fun layout Lois and I love both cards you created with it (My husbands birthday is on the 20th - LOL)
X Cara

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such pretty cards! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!