Wednesday, April 1, 2015

THIS IS NO JOKE!

Hello Friends, Followers and Viewers,
Happy Friday to you.  Hope today is going well with you.  I don’t have a specific topic to talk about today. I’m just glad we made it to the month of April and we are celebrating this “Passion Week”.  Some schools are closed for spring break and the majority of the other schools will be out next week. Okay, you've read down this far, now go back and read the first line over again. “April Fool”! Today is Wednesday. I just thought I would play along with the little children.  They love to make jokes and fool around on this day.

My card to share today is not a joke. www.cricut.com/design space had some “free cuts” on their web site this past weekend.  I grabbed my machine and took advantage of their free gift.  So, I’m using it today on the card I made.  If you are a member and own a Cricut Explore or Cricut Air, you may have received the notice about the free 2-week subscription (March 31, 2015-April 14, 2015).  Again, this is not a joke.  I received this in my email box yesterday.  Here is my card:

Supplies: GP white cardstock (will someone please send me some Stampin Up whisper white cardstock); Jolee’s boutique dimensional sticker (sunflower); Studio 112 adhesive chipboard (sentiment); a piece of black and gold mulberry paper from my stash; Darice embossing folder.
I called this another Clean and Simple Card.
Thanks for taking the time to view with me today.  It is no joke that I love having you to visit me and share the love of crafting in your comments.  Until the next time, enjoy your day!

Sending you a HUG and LOVE,
Lois

3 comments:

Lisa Young said...

BEAUTIFUL card!!! I love the embossing and die cut design!!!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Thanks Lisa!

Treva said...

Pretty card, love that sunflower and embossing! Clean and simple is my style!