Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Say It With A Quote

Hello My Friends, Followers and Viewers,
On the National Day Calendar, one of the events for today is National Fibromyalgia Awareness Day.  I'm beginning to meet a lot of people who suffer from fibromyalgia: a musculoskeletal syndrome that may cause some or all of the following: widespread pain, tender points, incapacitating fatigue, anxiety, depression, migraines/chronic headaches, irritable bowel syndrome, irritable bladder, insomnia, hypersensitivity to cold/hot, swelling, fibro fog (inability to concentrate/focus), difficulty remembering, numbness, stiffness, decreased energy, noise, light and odor sensitivity and skin sensitivity.  Today, I'm praying that you feel better than you did yesterday and you can get some things done.
On another note, I was wondering how many of you like quotes?  I always see people posting quotes and I'm always sent quotes to read from other people.  Sometimes I use them when I'm making a card or for my writing prompt for the day.  I used them because they precisely and definitively express what we know, recognize, feel, believe, think, accept, imagine, hope, fear, desire, acknowledge, and/or have experienced as a life truth.  My share includes a quote by an unknown author that floats around on Google and Pintrest.

MOJO397
Quote used for sentiment: "Family like branches on a tree, we all grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one".
Enabler's List: black and white cardstock; patterned paper from Cloud9 Design Specialty cardstock; EK Success punch; Spellbinders circle die; Recollections floral embellishments;  Sketch from  MojoMonday.blogspot.com


Happy Father's Day Dad
Enabler's List: white and brown cardstock; patterned paper from DCWV stack and The Paper Company; vellum; EK Success punch;
People use life, love, funny, cute, famous, inspirational quotes as well as those for change and to live by.  What's your favorite quote?  I would love to know.  You may see me use it on a card in the future.
Thanks for spending a little time with me today.  You are always welcomed to leave a comment.  
Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lois what a great card I love the design and the quote is great.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}

Cara said...

Beautiful Lois! I love the bright pop of color from your flower!
(Hugs) Cara
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}