Wednesday, June 24, 2015

The LilArtsyWoman Celebrates!

Woohoo Friends, Followers and Viewers,
May I please have your attention for just a little while.  Today marks the 1st year anniversary for LilArtsyWoman blogspot.  It has been a wonderful year to learn some things about posting pictures of my craft, making comments on other blogs, and just learning to add and remove from this blog post.  The comical thing that I laughed  at this morning was I found out there are some  cards that I first posted last year and they are no longer visible on the blog.  I don't know what happened and it doesn't matter.  I've met a lot of people that I didn't know.  Some here in the USA, some in the UK, some in Brazil, some in other foreign countries and we all have something in common, making crafts and or card making.  I've picked up  some tips and tricks for getting things done.  There have been some negative people but that doesn't matter either.  I'm still standing firm. There are a lot of positive people who have been there with me every week and some every day. I really have appreciated you and you know who you are.  Here are the cards that I'm sharing.  They share the same sketch, can you tell?
You Got This!
Supplies: white, black and turquoise cardstock; the use of Little B Edge Punch-Moroccan; a fussy cut stencil; Cuttlebug  Regal Braid embossing folder; Ranger  tumbled glass and broken china distress ink; SC546  sketch. 

A Friend Hugs Your heart
Supplies; white, burnt orange and black cardstock; pattern paper from DCWV the Modern Meadow Stack; faux bling; sentiment cut with Spellbinders Elegant Ovals smallest die; EK punch: SC546 sketch

I'm only 1(one).  I'm happy with where I am and I know there are other things to learn.  I didn't give up and I feel like I GOT THIS...I'm celebrating!!!!!!
Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Evening Lois what great cards and lovely designs.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Unknown said...

Congratulations Lois! I am so happy for you, you should definitely stick to it your cards are beautiful and very creative! Great job and I am looking forward to seeing more of your creations!