Monday, June 1, 2015

Today Rocks

Hello Friends, Followers and Viewers,
Good Monday to you!  Great to have you here at Lil Artsy Woman today.  If it is your first time...welcome! Hoping what you see and read will have you coming back for more.  Many of you that follow along with me know that I post my creative cards here and on other sites to play along with their challenges and sketches.  When you open an email that tells you your creation has been "favored" on another site...it is good news.  It tells you that you're  doing something that is pleasing to someone else.  It makes your day "rock" or gives you a feeling of being joyful.  I had a card that was "favored" by another site.       Favorites for the week ending May 31, 2015  Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Here we go! Besides some fabulous sketch challenge cards, I get to include some favorites from this week's featured stamper gallery. I'd like to list them all! It's amazing how folks can take inspiration from my silly projects and turn out works of heART. Again, I'm jazzed/grateful beyond words to have been chosen as FS, and humbled. So-- Sketch challenge and fs challenge cards are frequent in my list this week.

SC542 by Mom42Grand41

So, today rocks for me because a card I made also made someone else happy. Here is my share for today:
today Rocks
Enabler's List: tangerine and white cardstock; watercolor paper with Ranger  distress inks (dried marigold, tumbled glass, mustard seed, tattered rose and milled lavender); vellum with computer generated sentiment printed on it; Spellbinders Butterfly Magic die.

Hope you have a rocking, good, blessed day.  If you can, make someone's day a rocking good day.
Thanks for coming and don't forget to leave a comment.
Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Evening Lois WOW I love this card I adore your background. it is a wonderful colour.
And that diecut and your design is wonderful.xxx
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Treva said...

Another beautiful butterfly project!