Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Too Hot...Too Busy...And There's A Storm Brewing

Hello Friends, Followers and Viewers,
Don't ask about the weather in the south.  Everyone will say, "It's too hot".  Some might add the word "muggy" along with their description.  I don't complain about the weather or for that matter anything that God sends along my way.  When you have things to do outside, you know or should know that you have to get it done before the temperature reach to dangerous to stay outside for a long period of time.  I'm  rushing  to  post because I am busy outside and need to get some things done.  I don't want to be out there too long due to the high temperature for today.  I could wait to post this afternoon but the weather men have predicted that a terrible storm is on the horizon .  With high winds and severe thunder and lightning...I don't click and tap on this keyboard.  I don't even have my computer on when the weather is that bad.  So my share with you today is in line with the sketch over at www.mojomonday.blogspot.com.   I love to participate every week.


 

MOJO 403
Enabler's List: white and brown cardstock; pattern paper from DCWV The Timeless Type Stack; one sheet was die cut with Crafter's Companion ornate lattice die; sentiment from Google; followed the sketch provided; this turned out to be a CAS card and I liked making it to share.

Thanks for viewing with me today.
Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lois what a lovely card I love the colours and your design is wonderful.
Debs xxxx
{Debs Cards}

Treva said...

Like your card, this would make a great male card. So glad we didn't get the storm, I'm still recovering from Saturday!

Cara said...

oooh I love that sentiment Lois! Awesome card!
Temperatures are soaring here as well ... I found myself with a nasty sunburn even with sun screen so always smart to pay attention when it gets hot like this!
Take care and stay cool! (Hugs)