Thursday, July 9, 2015

The Result of Your "Inkblot Test" is In...Come and Get It

Happy Thursday to all my Followers, Friends and Viewers,
I recall my days in college  when I took various Psychology classes.  For the degree I was pursuing, I had to learn of different test.  I had to know how to administer them and how to read and interpret the results. I learned about and administered various Intelligence tests during my career. As for the Personality tests, I was introduced to  various ones and we experimented with  the Ink blot test (Rorschach test) in class for fun.  The inkblot test, if you're interested in one, is on line.Take the test and get your results at http://www.playbuzz.com. The comical thing about taking a test like this is the frame of mind you are experiencing when you take it.  Are you hungry (everything will look like food)?  Are you going on a vacation (everything will look like something at your destination)? Are you mad with your spouse (everything will resemble something about that person)?
Tim Holtz has a stencil that looks somewhat like items you would see on an Inkblot Test.  I used it to make two cards for today:
Thinking of You
Supplies: black and green cardstock; Ranger watercolor paper; various distress inks; Tim Holtz's stencils

If At First You Don't Succeed,
Supplies: black, peach and yellow cardstock for the matting; Ranger watercolor paper distressed with various inks and Tim Holtz's stencil used on top of the distressing.  Spellbinders A2 Tranquil Moments die for sentiment.

Inside of the above card.

Your results are only for your eyes only and unless you are with a trained Psychologist,  what is said is just for fun!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card Lois I love the colours and your designs are wonderful.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice cards - love the backgrounds thanks for sharing!!!

Cara said...

What fun cards Lois and the inside comment just cracked me up!
(Hugs) Cara
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

Treva said...

Lois, you really make splattering and stenciling look cool! I have a hard time with doing things outside of my comfort zone. Love the inside, tfs!

Lisa Young said...

Lois, what lovely colors and technique!!