Friday, August 21, 2015

"Tickled Pink"

Hello Friends, Followers and Viewers,
We are  (YOU and I)  in a state of excitement and joy.  Why?  It's Friday.  The day we look forward to all week so we can relax and do something different from the daily routine on Saturday and Sunday. It is the end of summer vacation...or not.  It is almost fall...but not.  Some children are still out of school and some went back this week.  Parents have a sigh of relief or are tickled pink that the little ones are back learning something fantastic.

I'm "tickled pink"  today with the card I made for Embrace Your Art 365.  I couldn't use all pink or else the card would have looked monochromatic.  I used some other colors so you could distinguish each separate part.

There is no sentiment as of this printing because frankly my dear I don't have a clue as to what I want to call it at this moment.  It can be used for a birthday (woman, lady or girl), thinking of you, thanks, sympathy, etc.  The supplies that will enable you to make this card are: white Recollection cardstock cut at 4.25 x 5.5 for the base.  Another white piece was use with the die from Crafter's Companion ornate lattice for a topper that was placed over a patterned piece from pink and white striped Recollection paper. A solid pink sheet of paper was used to cut out two Spellbinders Lacy circles as well as a plain white sheet. Some multicolored paper from my "famous stash" was used to cut two poppies from the Spellbinders Poppy die.  The greenery and flower were also taken out of the "stash".  In the future I may add some bling embellishments here and there before sending it on to someone special.  I'm "tickled pink" at how this came together with its dolor and design.

Closer look at the top view

Closer look at the bottom view.



Get in a state of excitement and joy.  I believe there is something going on with you that can make you "tickled pink".
Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: