Friday, August 7, 2015

You Are So Kind, Thank You

It is finally here again my friends, followers and viewers...Friday...the beginning of another weekend.  I have no major events planned this weekend.  I always love to shop (my DH would say this is not a major event).  I may make a purchase for myself or  just walk through the store to look at the different merchandise and get ideas .  Window shopping is always good for me  because I don't have to spend any money. This is a tax free shopping weekend and I know I will purchase some school supplies to donate to my "Sunshine's school.    She has one week left on her vacation calendar .
 I'm sharing two card today.  Splitcoaststampers.com had a sketch for this week and I started making one card for the sketch challenge and with some extra time I ended up with another one for my charity box.
You are so kind...thank you
Bazzill brown cardstock for 4.25 x 5.5 card base; white Recollection cardstock for mat cut 1/8" less than card base;  pattern paper from Kaisercraft Base Coat Collection and scraps; Prima flower;  This was a very simple sketch and card to make and I think this is why I wanted to make another one.

Good Time
*have you had one of these lately*
craft cardstock for the base with a sheet of K & Company cardstock for the mat; pattern paper from Kaisercraft Base Coat Collection and DCWV Timeless Stack.

Thank you for being so kind in viewing and commenting on this blog.  I can always go back to the good time you shared with me.
Sending  you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Evening Lois what great cards i love the designs and the colours are lovely.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful cards - love the background and pretty flower!!!

Beebeebabs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.