Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Just For You....

Hello Friends, Followers and Viewers,
A day to be thankful and blessed.  A day to pray for one another.
Many things happen in your life and the lives of others.  Sometimes they may open up and tell you of some of the problems they are experiencing or it may have been a tragedy that you already know is going on.  Do we just turn our backs on the individual as if you don't want their problem to impact you?  God forbid...no we don't.  If you do, then I'm going to say, you don't have a  compassionate heart.
I've experience the following situations along with several individuals in the last couple of days (and noticed I said I have experience, meaning I placed myself side by side with the person):
death;  bullying by a boss;  hospitalization;  missing child;  and job loss.  Each individual has requested one specific thing...prayer.  Pray that I can endure the loss of my spouse.  Pray that I can remain humble and not speak something that will cause me to lose my job.  Pray that God will allow me a speedy recovery so that I can return to my daily routine.  Pray with me and for me that our family circle will not be broken and my child will return home.  Pray for me that I may find another job and that I can make it with what I've saved until things get better.
Willie Neal Johnson and The New Keynotes sings, "Just For Me".  Chorus: Just for me... Just for me When you start passing out blessings... Lord Lay your hands on me.  Lord I'm weak tonight... Ooh but you are strong... Lord I need and I just got to have you... If I should stumble Along my way... Keep my hand each and every day.
I'm wanting to change the "me" to "you".  Just for you, I'm praying that when the Lord start passing out blessings...He will have one just for you.
The card for today:
This card, "Just For You" is made with beige and grey Recollection cardstock for the base (4.25 x 5.5) and mat (1/8 inch smaller on all four sides);  pattern paper from Colorbok Signature Novelty Greetings; cheese cloth; purple netting; Prima flowers;  white  vine die cut using Spellbinders Romantic Vines die; Sentiment was stamped and cut out using Spellbinders A2 Tranquil Moments die  
MOJO413
http:www.mojomonday.blogspot.com
This card, "celebrate" is made using white and black Recollection cardstock for the base (3.5 x 5.5) and mat 1/8" smaller than base; pattern paper from DCWV The Twinkle Glints Stack and a red heart from a piece of cardstock from stash; I followed the sketch given at mojomonday.blogspot.com (turned on its side).

Many circumstance in life can challenge our faith and hinder our relationship with God.  This is why we must stay ready and willing to pray for one another.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: