Friday, September 18, 2015

Spellbinders Labels 47 Decorative Elements

Hello Friday.  Hello Friends, Followers, Viewers and Visitors.

Have you tried the Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 47 die?  Spellbinders Nestabilities dies add elegance and sophistication to any creative project. These decorative elements comprise of three ornate dies, including two frames and an inner embellishment die.
Today I want you to take a look at this die and see how I have used it for the upcoming festive holiday, winter season and a decorative card:
The Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 47 Decorative Elements

These two images show the first use of the die by me.  I used a dark blue background  to cut out the die.  I embossed it with Darice snowflake embossing folder.  With white pigment ink, I created a snow scene at the bottom of the card.  I placed the  image of a snowman on the card and added a 3D sentiment that corresponded with the image.  The card base (white Spectrum Noir cardstock) was cut at 6 1/4 by 4 1/4. With this being the first time cutting with the die, I wanted to showcase it on a background.



May Your Days be Merry & Bright
This card base (white Spectrum Noir cardstock) was cut at 6 1/4 by 4 1/4.  I used red Recollection cardstock to cut the die-cut.  This time I backed the square with white and red striped pattern paper.  A vellum Christmas picture from K& Company was used with a tag from Pinterest.


This card has no sentiment at this time.  One will be used at a later date.
Bronze cardstock was use to cut out the Spellbinders Labels 47 die.  It was placed on a taupe piece of Recollection cardstock that measure  4 1/2 by 4 1/4.   Using First Edition Craft Doily Dies, I cut a doily to place on top of the die cut.  I used a piece of taupe ribbon to wrap around the card and come back through the center of the doily (trying to make it a little more decorative than the first two cards).  Again, this card will be one to use at a later date with a sentiment for the appropriate recipient.

Love how this die looks once it is cut out.  The blue, red and bronze all make very good colors to use.  I will experiment with other  colors in the future.
Thanks for spending some time with me this week.  Have a great weekend.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: