Monday, October 5, 2015

Be A Backseat Driver and Let Jesus Lead The Way

Good Monday morning to all who read and support this blog.


It is good to see this day and a joy to post here for you to read.
I mention how I wanted the hurricane to go in another direction so my daughter could make it back to Florida.  Well, she is safe and back on her job in Florida this morning.  She called yesterday while we were attending church services and left a message that she was back at home.

There are times when conditions are out of our control.  The hurricane was out  of my control.  I could only pray that it would turn and not come near the east coast.  This is when you know that you have to take a backseat and let the LORD lead the way.  It was HIS will to direct the storm back toward the ocean and just give us the normal wind and rain.  To HIM I give all the praise and I'm thankful.

My share for today:


Enabler's List for "Let Jesus Lead the Way"
cardstock: white Spectrum Noir 
paper: mint green polka dot from Bazzill
die: Spellbinders' Romantic Vine
Embellishment: Recollection faux gems
Embossing Folder: Darice (snowflakes)

 MOJO418
I'm joining the sketch challenge over at MojoMonday this week.  Here is the card I made:
Enabler's List for " Live in the Sunshine swim the Sea drink the Wild Air"
cardstock: white from Spectrum Noir, light blue from Recollection and turquoise from Bazzill
images from Google 

It is not a bad idea to let Jesus lead the way.  We are HIS followers after all.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: