Wednesday, October 21, 2015

MojoMonday Sketch

Hello, hello, hello to Wednesday.
Friends, followers, viewers and visitors, guess what day it is?  It is Wednesday, the middle of the week and things are going really, really good on my end. What's happening with you?  Are you wishing it was Friday so you can end your work week?  You know we are not to rush things. If you want today to be your last work day for this week, then, go ahead and put in for two vacation days (that is if you have some).  Don't use your sick leave because the flu season is right around the corner and you are going to need that time to deal with that  in case you get it.

I looked at the sketch provided on MojoMonday.blogspot.com for this week.  I have cards that I could have posted but I just like to challenge myself.  This sketch looked cute and I thought of many things to use with it but settle on these two:
My first card
Supplies:
Recollection cardstock...white, silver and black
Patter Paper: Studio Calico Darling Dear paper pad
Die: Paper Smooches glasses and Tim Holtz  thinlits friendship words script
punch: Fiskars
silver ribbon and red hemp cord



 

Mojo420
Enabler's List:
cardstock: pink, white and black
Ranger water color paper...acetate paper and pattern paper from DCWV
punch: EK  and sequins
die: Tim Holtz thinlits friendship words script
pink ribbon with grey hemp cord

Join me in creating a card using the sketch from MojoMonday.

Thanks for viewing with me today.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: