Monday, October 12, 2015

Today's A New Day....Just Smile

Good Monday morning to my friends, followers, viewers and visitors, or as someone else might say, hello peeps!
Today is a new day.  What are you going to do?  It is Columbus Day and lots of  "sales"are going on.  Guess what I want to do....yes, go shopping.  Love to have an excuse to browse in the  real brick and mortar stores and not sit behind my computer desk to shop.
There is plenty of sunshine and just a little coolness for the temperature outside but no problem, it's a new day and I just smile...I'm going browsing (shopping).
What do I really need to add to all the other stuff in my closet?  Nothing!  It is just the joy and excitement of looking at designs and at this time of year, the fall fashions.  I can feel the fabric and try something on to see how it looks on me before making a purchase.  You can't do that with on-line shopping.
 So, today's a new day and I'm just smiling...
Supplies:
cardstock:  Neenah Bright White               
pattern paper: DCWV (distressed and stenciled)
vellum used for sentiment
die: Tim Holtz's Alterations caged bird


Supplies:
cardstock: Neenah Bright White                  
 pattern paper: four different pieces from stash
embellishment(s): Martha Stewart butterfly; Recollections faux bling 
Fiskars punch and QuicKutz antique doily die
Tim Holtz's thinlits word die

Smile....Just Smile
You have something to smile about today.  Maybe not shopping but something will put a smile on your face!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: