Friday, October 16, 2015

Using Avery Elle Dotted Borders Die

Hello Friends, Followers, Viewers and Visitors,
Isn't it great, fantastic and glorious to finally see the beginning of the weekend!!!
I'm going out again according to my DH.  He wants to do something different other than working in the yard this weekend.  I'm going to make sure we are somewhere near a shopping mall...just to look...that's my enjoyment.
I used Avery Elle Dotted Border Dies to design my cards for today:
 
I picked two of the dies (on the right) from the package to use on my cards for today.


WordArtWednesday  Challenge#205 Anything Goes
I had paper from Craft Smith Metallic foil left over from my project on Thursday.  The card base is black Recollection cardstock with silver metallic foil from Craft Smith paper pad as a mat.   A small piece of red Bazzill cardstock was used behind the dotted foil.  A seahorse from K & Company was used as an added embellishment.  The sentiment reads: Remember That Something incredibly wonderful is always possible.
This card will also be seen on http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.

The left side of the card

The right side of the card

2nd Card
Supplies: Neenah white bright cardstock for base; raspberry Recollection cardstock for topper and pattern paper from Recollection Bright and Basic paper pad;   Michael's raspberry flower with die cut floral embellishments from other dies (Spellbinders and Martha Stewart) ; No sentiment at this time but this card can be used in various ways.

Thanks for taking a little time out of your busy schedule to view with me today.  Go out and have a blessed weekend.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: