Tuesday, November 3, 2015

"Wishing You A Season Of..."

Hello Friends, Followers and Viewers.
I'm glad you could come back today for a visit.
 Have you voted? If you live in the USA this is what we had to do today.  With this one question, I'm giving myself a check mark.   I took care of that item early after breakfast this morning .  What about you?
I'm using a Marianne Creatables LR0202 die along with Spellbinders poppy die today to help create two cards.  Yesterday I posted that it was looking a lot like Christmas.  So, because we don't have long before we celebrate, I thought I would make a couple of cards to give away.  A person at church wants as she stated "some".  I'm also waiting for an address so I may send a "special friend" a card or two, three, four, etc. (smile when you see this).

Okay, this is what happen with making two cards  for this post.  I made one and because of the extra cardstock left over and you know that "famous stash" that we always keep somewhere near, I ended up die cutting the pattern again and made a second card.  The design is the same except for the DP used on the top part of the card.

Here, take a look at them:
 





This is the first card:  It is made with Neenah Bright White cardstock and DP from graphic 45 twelve days of Christmas paper pad; poppies in white and green that was die cut using the Spellbinders poppy die; the Marianne creatables die; Darice snow embossing folder. Sentiment typed and printed out.   The inside includes light blue paper with a die cut from EK punch and the word "joy" cut from Tim Holtz's Alteration thinlits word script die.

Wishing you a season of....
Some suggestions to use are: joy, love, happiness, peace, wonder, etc.


After completing the first card and having so much left over cardstock and designer paper and other things that I could use, I made a second one.  I will be using a sentiment that correspond with the "Season".

These are simple and easy cards to make.  You can even mass produce them for the various suggestions above.  I would love to see what you can do if you have the same material.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: