Monday, December 7, 2015

" Getting Crafty With It"

Hello Crafty Friends,
This Monday seems almost like last Monday with the exception that I don't have to rush to get cards done for the week.  The weather outside looks like it will rain at anytime.  It is cold, cloudy and a heavy overcast going on.
The weather may be dreary but I'm all geared up to get my craft on for today.  Some packages from my cyber shopping just arrived so I know later on today I'm going to get started playing around with those items.
 I like to create cards from my own imagination but I'm also a fan of other sites that offer sketches and challenges to get you going.
Today, I've created two cards that I want to share with you.

It is the first Monday of the month so that means it is contest week over at http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com/.  I'm entering the following card

Mojo427
Neenah white cardstock ; black Recollection cardstock; pink Bazzill cardstock
various squares from pattern paper from stash
bird from Recollection stickers


 

My next card is for http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/monday-greetings
Monday Greetings Challenge – December 7th – 3 patterned papers & 1 die cut GCC120715
Here is the card I'm submitting:

GCC120715
Neenah white cardstock; black recollection cardstock; pattern paper from American Craft Noel paper pad; Bazzill Basics Paper  Nordic Pines and graphic 45 twelve days of Christmas;
a Spellbinders A2 Valiant Honor die was use in white and black for a frame for Olaf and  a Spellbinders Elegant Ovals die was use for the sentiment.
foam square used behind Olaf to lift him up and a foam snowflake was adhere to the side of the frame
I'm going to play with my new toys to see what they look like when they are cut out and  I may share with you before the week is out.

Thanks for visiting with me today.  Come again!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: