Friday, January 8, 2016

"Birthday Dedication to Veronica, "Roni", "Vee"!

HOORAY, it's Friday and you know what that means....
Weekend relaxation or more fun shopping (that's for me).
We made it to the end of this work week .  We are still just as beautiful, kind, love-able and tired.  Yes, tired!  After having two weeks off from work, sleeping late, playing and having fun and then trying to get back into the swing of working eight hours...it became a little too much.  I promise, we are going to do better next week (lol).

My oldest daughter, her sister, niece, brother-in-law, father and I will be celebrating her birthday, which is Sunday, but I am starting early.
I've made the cards and I'm going to share them with you and her on this site today.

This daughter is one of the joys of my life.  We can laugh and joke in a mother daughter relationship.  We can shop together and make fun of each other.  She calls every day to make sure I'm okay.  She is such a kind and generous person.  I could go on about her qualities but then you would think I'm selfish and over- bearing expressing things that could also belong to other people.

I'm sorry I can't post her age here.  There are some things a woman will not tell and that is their age.
I'm wishing her one of the most happiest birthdays anyone could have and to also let her know tomorrow is a new day:

She will answer to any  of the following: Veronica (her birth name), Roni (her nickname that I use and also other family members) and Vee (her job peers because they cannot pronounce her birth name correctly).

I tried to incorporate the feeling of winter and snow on this card.  I remember the night I went into labor and it was snowing like crazy while we were trying to get to the hospital.  The day I brought her home from the hospital...there were birds perched on the pine trees where the snow had fallen off.  They almost appeared to be singing "happy birth day" to us.

Getting older and living on your own (in Florida) can sometimes present problems that mommy and daddy can't be there to take care of.   So this card was made to let her know that although things, situation and problems will come your way, remember "tomorrow is a new day" and it can get better.

Sending you a birthday hug and LOVE,
Your Mom
Lois








No comments: