Wednesday, February 17, 2016

"For HIM and For HER" to Have and to Hold

Good Wednesday morning to ALL of you.
No snow, no rain, just plenty of beautiful sunshine.
No appointments or other important things to do so I'll play in my paper today.
I have so much fun and a good laugh when someone ask, "What do you do, where do you work"?  I  answer...I cut up paper! I'm a professional paper cutter since I retired and I work from home on certain days of the week....go laugh!

Don't you just love crafting when you have the time to really, really, really enjoy it!  No one bothers you.  You could just cut up paper all day if you didn't have other things to do.
So, look at what I've done.  Here are two birthday cards.  One for HIM  and one for HER.

 


For Her birthday card,  I've used white, black and silver cardstock as well as glossy photo paper
Our Daily Bread double stitched rectangle die
Darice butterfly embossing folder
Spellbinders Nestabilities Opulent Ovals die and a foliage die from the same company.
small butterfly punch
white netting

 

For HIS birthday card, I've used Kraft, black and beige cardstock with  pieces of Designer paper from DCWV Heirloom stack
a vintage car cut out
Tim Holtz stampers anonymous stencil
Ranger Dylusions shattered bits stamp
black Hampton Art pigment ink

For him and for her to have and to hold during their birthday celebration when the time arrive.
Thanks for some of your precious time today.  Come again!  I enjoy having you visit.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois





No comments: