Wednesday, April 27, 2016

"Card For MOTHER'S Day"

Hello Visitors, Friends, Viewers and Followers.
Some call it "hump" day.  Some call it the "middle of the week".  Some are so far out in left field that they have to ask, "What day of the week is it?"
So it's Wednesday.   A beautiful sun shiny day so far.  I'm saying so far because where I am it may be raining by four o'clock this afternoon.  That means I have some time to enjoy the view outside and not from my window.
I've worked on another Mother's Day card.  My daughter's best friend and my "third daughter" just had a little boy last November and she is a first time mother and loves purple.  I've made her a card and would like to share it with you today:
Enabler's List
cardstock: Bazzill purple; Recollection black; Neenah white 
Specialty paper:  DCWV The Chateau Lavender Stack
die: Spellbinder's Romantic Vine
embellishments: purple and white netting; Kaisercraft coconut paper blooms
stamp: Our Daily Bread designs Mother's Day 

* I will have to make a box to put this card in due to the bulky flowers.  My only other choice would be to hand deliver this when I visit her and her family.

Entry for MOJO Monday 445
When you have extra paper and time, you create another card.  This is what I did and will probably let my daughter give this one to her best friend.  
Enabler's List
cardstock: Neenah white; Recollection black
Specialty paper: DCWV The Chateau Lavender Stack

You may not be into the color purple, but you know someone that can use a pretty Mother's Day card.  If you don't want to make one, then buy one.  As a mother, we enjoy being pampered on this day.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: