Friday, April 8, 2016

" A Couple Of Cards For...When I Need Them..."

Hello Friends, Followers, Visitors and Viewers.   It is another start to the weekend.  Some of you had your last day of work for the week on yesterday and you are looking forward to these three days of fun and excitement.  Some of you are starting a vacation since all the children (college, high school, and elementary) are back to finishing up their year at various schools.  Now you can have fun without being overwhelmed with young adults, teenagers and small children all over your space.
I'm doing my usual today, using leftovers from this week to create some cards.  I decided on "Sympathy" cards (not because I need them at the moment).  I've had some sentiments left over and instead of placing them somewhere that I couldn't find them, I'm using them on some water colored backgrounds that I saved from the beginning of the week (I didn't want to throw them out either):
 It is NATIONAL ALL IS OURS DAY.  Today is a good day to appreciate everything we have. Don’t dwell on what we don’t have.  All that we have is a blessing, and our lives are a blessing.  
Some people also look at it as a day to share all that you have.  The greatest times and the greatest things in life are those that are shared.
I appreciate the fact that I don't have a need for these cards today, but when I need them, they will be available.

Always Remember The Beauty Of The Garden, For There Is Peace



 
 Neenah white card stock;  purple, Recollection card stock; Me & My Big Ideas specialty card stock; Ranger water color paper
purple, blue. pink, yellow, orange, and green water colors
die: Spellbinder's foliage die (the negative cut from water colored paper)
embellishments: four ribbon flowers
Sharing In Your Sorrow   






 Neenah white card stock;  light blue, beige and black Recollection cardstock; beige corrugated cardstock; Delilah Colorbok Designer Paper for sentiment
purple water color splatter on top of the focal area
3D foliage from Jolee's Boutique
small die cut butterfly

Thanks for viewing today.  Thank you for your previous comments.  Have a great weekend.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: