Friday, April 22, 2016

"I'm Actually Going Green"

Hello Friends, Followers, Visitors and Viewers.
 It's the last work day for this week.  It's the beginning of weekend fun for some.  It's Earth Day.  Most of you are "going green" and no, it is not St. Patrick's Day.
 Going green" means to pursue knowledge and practices that can lead to more environmentally friendly and ecologically responsible decisions and lifestyles, which can help protect the environment and sustain its natural resources for current and future generations. Simply put...save our planet and ourselves.
There are some colors I don't wear often but I may have a few pieces in my closet.  Green is one of those colors.  I love to see green in nature and in my vegetables but not necessarily on me.  Go ahead and think it or say it...."that sounds crazy".  You may like green and don't care for orange or purple.  I know I'm not by myself in this.
However, I don't mind working with the color green when it comes to crafting.  I specifically saved this color to help celebrate today...Earth Day...going green:
  












 Enabler's List:
Neenah white and Recollection green cardstock;
Pattern paper from Colorbok Specialty paper pad;
Stamp...Penny Black petal party
Ink...white embossing powder
Embellishment: seven faux gems from Recollection
 Enabler's List:
Neenah withe cardstock
Specialty Paper from Recollection Trader Jane paper pad and BOHO paper pad
Stamp:Hampton Art...Alison Wong
Ink: Hampton Art black pigment
Embellishment: three faux gems from Recollection

Going green can be a simple little thing that we can do daily to help save our planet.  Plant a tree or at this time of year, a garden (vegetable or flower).  Recycle that plastic instead of throwing it in our water supply.   Most of all, put your trash in the trash can and stop throwing it on the property of others.  DO  YOUR  PART!!!
Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


 

No comments: