Monday, April 18, 2016

"Let's Be Persistent"

Hello from my part of the world this beautiful Monday morning... Friends, Followers, Visitors and Viewers.
My weekend was great.  My daughter and  granddaughter came to help celebrate her father's/grandfather's birthday.  They took him out to dinner and of course I tagged along to help with the celebration.  I believe our granddaughter thought it was her day because she had a lot of attention showered on her.
The question that I want to purposed to you today is....Are YOU Persistent Or Do YOU Have Persistence?
Persistence is not allowing anything to stop you from doing an activity once you start it unless it's something really severe.  Do you find it  disappointing when you see someone or yourself dropping an activity just one week after he/she/you started it because of a tiny obstacle that appeared in his/her/your way?
Persistence goes back to the old saying..."if at first you don't succeed... try it again and maybe use  another way to break that obstacle down.
We can be persistent by holding on even if you feel like quitting.  I don't color with shading like other crafters...I don't use distress inks like other crafters...I don't stamp clean like other crafters...there are a lot of other things I don't do like other crafters but you want to know one thing for sure...I have not quit.  I'm persistent and showing persistence in getting to my goal.  I'm confident in knowing that I will eventually succeed in doing it correctly one day.
It is the same for anything that we want out of life...faith...hope...success in an endeavor...Be Persistent !

Entry for WordArtWednesday

Challenge #226-#227 - Anything Goes

Enabler's List:
Neenah white cardstock; Recollection black cardstock; Ranger watercolor paper; pattern paper from Recollections Bright and Basic paper pad
I used blue water color ink, gesso with a stencil and after the drying process, I stamped over it with Sizzix Tim Holtz's Limitations butterfly die and a stamp from his Visual Artistry French Market clear stamps.
I stamped the butterfly again and colored it with barn door distress ink.
The postage stamp and "hope" came from Marcella by Kay dome sticker script.
"Never give up" came from Cosmo Cricket Tiny Text Assortment 

side view of the card

It is not hard to be persistent or to have persistence in your daily walk or goals .  Be confident that it can and will happen if you don't give up.
Thanks for your time with me today.  Come back again.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: