Friday, May 20, 2016

"Card Featuring Spellbinders A2 Locking Loops"

Welcome to Friday my dear Friends, Followers, Visitors and Viewers.
We made it to the end of the work week and the beginning of our weekend.  More rain is predicted for our weekend in my part of the world but today will be lovely.  Plenty of sunshine and 72 degrees.  I have flowers to plant outside.  I'm going to make a succulent garden for inside the house and I have house plants that need bigger pots.  What a fun filled two hours at the max for me.
So let's get to what I have to share in the card making arena today.  All week, I've used some old and experimented with some new...it is the same for today.  I chose to highlight a  Spellbinder's die (A2 Locking Loops) and a stamp that has been sitting for a while.
Enabler's List:
cardstock: light blue and brown Recollection and bronze from Paper and More Company
DP: Vintage by Colorbok
embellishments: prima flowers with faux Martha Stewart pearls
die: Spellbinders A2 Locking Loops and Romantic Vines
stamp: Stamp abilities "Some People"
Challenge Entry: WordArtWednesday  Challenge #230-#231 - Anything Goes

Enabler's List:
cardstock: craft, bronze (Paper and More)....Ranger watercolor paper
DP: Vintage by Colorbok
die: Our Daily Bread double stitch circle
water color paints
stamp: Prima (Seashore)
3D stickers from Paper House

Thanks for visiting with me today.  There are so many other things that I want to use again...until then, enjoy your life and have a blast this weekend!!!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: