Friday, May 6, 2016

"Having A Good Sense Of Humor"

Hello Friends, Followers, Visitors and Viewers.
Let's catch up....
My husband won his third term for our Town Council....congrats to him and to all of you who wished him much success and to those who actually voted for him.
I hope you celebrated Cinco de Mayo on yesterday...Maybe you went to a National Day of Prayer program in your area...
Let's move forward...
May 6, 2016- NATIONAL CREPE SUZETTE DAY – NATIONAL NURSES DAY – NATIONAL SPACE DAY – NATIONAL MILITARY SPOUSE APPRECIATION DAY – NATIONAL BEVERAGE DAY – NATIONAL PROVIDER APPRECIATION DAY
Which one will you indulge in today?    I know a lot of Nurses, so I'm all for celebrating the wonderful jobs they do (especially those that I know personally).
Are you a naturally funny person? Do people find you hilarious?
I've been told many times to stop being so serious...what about you?
Today, I just want to show  a little humor from me.   It is not intended to offend anyone.   I received a little paper pad  "The Little Book Of Golden Oldies" by Hunkydory.  I just couldn't let it sit, so I made something from this little book:
 

Now, back to my more serious side

Entry for WordArtWednesday.blogspot.com

Cardstock: Neenah white and Recollection black
Specialty Paper: Recollection Steampunk Botanical

No comments: