Wednesday, May 11, 2016

"Mixed....Me"

Hello Friends, Followers, Visitors and Viewers.
I'm so happy to be with you again this morning. It is going to be another rainy day where I am.  I believe someone got April and May mixed up with which one bring the flowers.  It has been raining off and on every day in my part of the world for the last two weeks...still more rain for the remainder of this week...but I'm not complaining.  We need the water.
Today, I also decided to mixed things up a little.  I did some preparing before this morning so that everything could be dry and I could get started and be finish before noon.  You know that things don't always work out the way you want them to work out.
 The gesso and water coloring was dry (check).  The items to put on the card were laid out (check).  But....there is always a "but"...I decided I didn't like what I had so I became a little mixed up in choosing other items.   After pulling out and putting back items and cutting more...here is what I finally adhered together:

Entry for WordArtWednesday #230-#231
Card #1....It Is Well With My Soul

Card #2...I can do All Things Through Christ which Strengthen Me  Phil.4:13

Both projects were made with items that I had previously cut out and filed for future use.  The die cut for today is on the last card (beige floral vine and the piece behind the woman's head....Spellbinder dies).
I'm always using Neenah white cardstock and Recollection black cardstock.  The top card has cardboard for the focal area and the bottom card has a piece of Ranger water color paper.

Hope your day will go smoother than mine.  Maybe you want get mixed up with whatever you are trying to accomplish.
Thanks for visiting.  Come again!
Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: