Wednesday, June 29, 2016

"Botanic Orchid Card...A Gift of LOVE"

Good Wednesday friends, followers, visitors and viewers.  Are you counting down for the holiday festivities?  Ready for the fireworks and parades?  We are...but we have to wait  until July 4th along with all other people.
I opened my heartfelt  creation paper pad and decided on doing another card from this paper collection.  Since I have some other things to do that are more important today, I thought I would do something that wouldn't require a lot of time.  Here, take a look at this simple, come together card, just using this paper collection:
 

This card was made with the following supplies:
cardstock: Neenah white; Recollection pink; Heartfelt creations Botanic Orchid Collection
image and sentiment: Heartfelt creations Botanic Orchid Collection
punch: Martha Stewart deep edge...daisy lace
embossing folder: Sizzix fall leaves
embellishments: Studio 112 adhesive gems

Easy as 1,2,3 at least for me.
Thanks for viewing...come again.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: