Wednesday, June 8, 2016

"ORANGE You Glad I Used My Least Favorite Color"

Hello to Wednesday...hump day and to all my Friends, Followers, Visitors and Viewers.
A night of calm without thunder and lightning...A day of sunshine and loving every minute of it.
My cards are finished...yes, cards!  This gives me a lot of time to go outside and dig in my flowers, take a walk and just enjoy the beautiful weather.  What are you planning if you are having beautiful weather?  Will you be attending the annual Pork Festival in Emporia, VA?
 Here, they will be having their annual festival and serving pork in all the ways it can be cooked along with music and drinks. This starts at 4 PM...come on out   (there is plenty for you to eat and drink)!
 I posted before on this blog  about not liking orange as a favorite color. It has to me toned down and used with some other colors in order for me to appreciate its beauty. I should be saying "I don't like brassy orange (the all up in your face orange, orange).  The color I used for my projects today can be tolerated ....I can and did  use it, otherwise it wouldn't be on these cards (LOL):
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Colorbok kraft ; Recollection Trader Jane and Ranger watercolor
water color paints: yellow and orange
stamp: Fiskars' For the Birds
ink: Hampton Art pigment black
         

Enabler's List
Cardstock: Colorbok kraft; Kanban gold; Recollection black
DP: Recollection Trader Jane
die: Paper Smooches glasses and Our Daily Bread double stitched circles
sentiment: computer generated
Challenge: Mojo Monday 451 Contest

Enabler's List
cardstock: Colobok kraft; Recollection black and DP from Recollections Trader Jane
A piece of cardboard was also used to cut out the heart using a Spellbinders heart die.
Stars were hand cut.
Sentiment was computer generated

This was a fun, fantastic way to use my least favorite color...maybe I'll learn to embrace all the variations of it (orange).  For now, thank you for viewing and come again!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: