Tuesday, July 26, 2016

"Another Christmas Card"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.  Welcome to Tuesday.  The weather forecast is the same as well as your caution for being in it... hot, humid and you need to be careful if you plan on staying out in this heat for a long period of time.  If you are a walker....go to the mall...you don't have to shop...  enjoy the nice cool temps while you are walking a mile before relaxing and going home.
Hope you have a sympathetic boss if you have to work outside in this weather...I hope he or she knows that you will need to break and drink plenty of liquid (water) to keep you from getting dehydrated.
Christmas In July has been around for a long time.  I managed to do a card or two just about the whole month  of July in 2015...not so this year.  Counting the ones I've done so far this month will not get me far for the Season.  I worked on adding another Christmas card to my box this morning.
I used Neenah white cardstock, A2; black Recollection cardstock; a piece of DP from Recollection Christmas Noel.
The dies used to help make this card were: Our Daily Bread Rectangle stitched die and Spellbinders Victorian Sign Post.
Jolee Christmas light 3D sticker was added to the Sign Post die cut.  Use my  computer and printer to type out and print the sentiment onto the cardstock.
The embossing folder is one from Sizzix (swirls and dots).
Hope you enjoy your view:

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: