Monday, July 25, 2016

" A Little Bird Crazy"

Hello Friends, Followers, Visitors and Viewers.  We are starting off another week of hot, hot weather.  I was in Durham, NC next to Cary, NC over the weekend.  Just riding for over an hour in a car with the sun beaming down on you made for one uncomfortable ride.  Yes, the air conditioner was cooling the car, but I still was getting a lot of heat from the sun shining through the window especially on my arm.  Be careful as we are told about being out in this heat for a long period of time.
I have used one of Tim Holtz's crazy birds on my card for today.  Along with the bird, I've water colored a piece of Ranger water color paper and added a musical line to appear as if the bird is singing.   I've used a quote from Berthold Auerbach to go along with the music chord.  The card is a standard A2 using Neenah white cardstock; Recollection black cardstock; scrap piece of DP and NUVO gloss white crystal drops for embellishment.  I cut a portion of the water color paper off on a diagonal and did the same to the DP.  Between the two pieces I used the crystal drops in different sizes on the black cardstock.

I'm beginning to enjoy water coloring and stamping...I'm still a novice but practice will one day make perfect.

Thanks for viewing my blog today.  I always love the comments and  I'm inviting  you back again.

Sending you a hug and LOVE, 
Lois

No comments: