Monday, July 11, 2016

"NUVO Crystal Drops"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
 It is so good to be back with the crafting world this morning.
 I missed you and I tried (just for a little bit) to peek in to see what you were doing last week.
I couldn't devote  a lot of time on the internet with you due to spending time with my granddaughter...but I'm looking forward to your creations this week.
Nuvo Crystal Drops... have you seen or heard of this product?
I sometimes watch a show call "Create and Craft".  They have promoted this product and demonstrated it on the show.  I didn't purchase from them but instead waited until Joann's had a sale and I bought the gloss white just to give it a try.
I'm not getting paid to review this item...so I'll just tell you...I really, really, really like this product. Since experiencing with this one color, I've gone back to Joann's website to order some more (while they are running another sale).
Here is the card I made using it:
Materials
cardstock: Neenah white; pink and black Recollection
stamp: Martha Stewart clear stamp set frame border punch
ink: Studio g pigment  in various colors ( mauve, blue, green, gold, and pink)
embellishment: Nuvo crystal drops gloss white

Notice that the flowers were stamped in various clusters around the sentiment that had been printed on the cardstock before it was cut out.
I used a ruler and a pink Sharpie to make the dotted lines under the words.
The Nuvo crystal drops (gloss white) were used in the center of each flower




I've often used glitter glue to make dimensional dots on my cards but it has flatten out.  These drops remains in its dimensional position (the best part of this product).

Again, I'm not promoting or selling this product....if you would like to try it, Joann's had it on sale.

Thank you for viewing with me today.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

P.S.  To send a comment, click on the envelope.







No comments: