Monday, July 18, 2016

"Short and Sweet"

Good Monday morning Friends, Viewers, Visitors and Followers.
I have had a busy, busy weekend.  We were gone most of the day on Saturday and Sunday.  We were up again early this morning to get some things done before the extreme heat sets in.  Hope you all are taking care of yourselves while you're working in the heat.  Keep the water flowing!!!
I'm presenting a short and sweet card for you today.  I'm starting with my usual Neenah white cardstock for the base ( 4.25  x  5.5).  I've use a piece of paper from Heartfelt Botanical Orchid paper pad.  I then topped this with another piece of Neenah white.  It has been embossed with Sizzix die.  An inch of the Heartfelt paper was cut and adhered to card.  I cut several floral leaves in white from the Paper Artist HOTP cutting dies.  I layered them to form a flower using die cuts of foliage from Cottage Cutz greenery die.  A butterfly in black and yellow (Recollection), was cut from the cutting dies of Paper Artist HOTP.  Sentiment was found on Pinterest.  A pink Prima flower was adhere to the middle of the white flower with a Martha Stewart faux pearl:

Thank you so much for coming back and spending a little time with me today.  Go out and be productive or just enjoy yourself on this beautiful day in your neighborhood.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: