Friday, August 26, 2016

"BIRTHDAY Wishes"

Good Friday to all my friends, viewers, visitors and followers.
This is going to be a great day all around.  Fantastic temps to get you outside and enjoying the air, the water and the fire (barbeque time).  Last of the work week and the last weekend for my past peers in the teaching field.  I know some of you worked to get those classrooms ready this week and next week will be meetings back to back before the crew arrive on Sept. 6.  Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy my friends!
Our family have different months out of the year in which we are overwhelmed with birthdays.  September just happens to be one of those months.  Each week it is one or two people in the family celebrating a birthday during this month.  This crafty lady is getting ready to celebrate with them by making  some cards.
I used paper from Nicole floral pattern designer paper pad for my focal mat (4 x 51/4) along with Neenah white cardstock (A2) and blue Recollection cardstock for a mat layer 1/8 inch less than the white.
The die I used comes from Our Daily Bread Designs Layered Lacey Ovals and I also used  Sizzix thinlits garden greens (Tim Holtz Alterations).
Martha Stewart  pink & red gerbera daisy stickers were also used.
entry for WordArtWednesday.blogspot.com
My first September birthday card is finished.  Many more to complete.
I hope you enjoyed your view.  Have a great day.  Come again.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois



No comments: