Friday, August 5, 2016

"SMILE, LIGHT, WINDOW, SOUL"

Good Friday morning Friends, Followers, Visitors, and Viewers.
Welcome to my page today.
 I hope everything is going well for you and you're happy and excited.
What comes to your mind when you look at the title of this post?  It is just a group of words someone will say...It looks like you are going to write something about photography someone else may say...I don't play guessing game will be the response of most people...
             tell me, tell me...I can't wait any longer.
This card I made today use all four words.  It is a quote I saw on Pinterest and I keep quotes for my personal journaling and motivation.  The words may not mean much to you but for me, when I meet people with smiles on their faces that appear as if it is coming from deep within...then, this is what these words mean to me:  A Smile is the Light in the Window of your Soul.  


Entry in WordArtWednesday.blogspot.com

Anything Goes Challenge Weeks #242-#243



Supplies:
  • Neenah white cardstock cut at A2 size (4.25  x  5.50)
  • brown Recollection cardstock cut 1/8 inch less than white
  • another layer of Neenah white cardstock cut 1/8 inch less than the brown
  • a die cut window in kraft cardstock using Tim Holtz's Alterations window & Window box die
  • a piece of DP from Scrapbook & Collage Papers...The European Collection
  • a strip of lace
  • a Martha Stewart butterfly
  • copper penny Crystal NUVO drops 
Another quote I enjoy, especially when you have had a number of people you can call a "friend", is the one that says," thanks for being a FRIEND remember the time":
supplies:
Recollection black cardstock
DP from Recollections Christmas Noel paper pad
Tattered Tangles tangled pack
buttons from my stash

Thank you for viewing.  Have a safe an enjoyable weekend.  Come again!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: