Wednesday, September 28, 2016

"Circles And Flowers"

9-28-2016
Good Day to all my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Thanks for joining me today on another card making venture.
I received great reviews on the 6 x 6 cards on yesterday.  However, I have to be truthful.  The one you will see today was done on yesterday.  I didn't want to post all three on the same day.  I saved this one so it could be showcased by itself.  It has more going on than the ones you saw yesterday.  
By the way, one of those cards from yesterday was chosen as a Showcase card on the Outlawzchallenge.ning.com website for their 9-21-2016 Wednesday sketch challenge.
Here is your view for today:
Enabler's List

  • CTMH blue cardstock
  • DP from Scrapbook & Collage Papers The European Collection
  • dies...Spellbinders Romantic Vines;Sizzix Thinlits Garden Greens; and ODBD Double Stitched Circles
  • Recollection flowers
  • thinking of you stamp (I have no idea because the package is lost)
  • Recollection sequins and faux pearls

card that was showcased on the Outlawzchallenges for Wednesday sketch challenge 9-21-2016

My badge to display on my page.
Thank you for your time and for viewing today.  Come again...I love to have you comment!


Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: