Tuesday, September 13, 2016

"Going WHIMSICAL"

Hi to all my friends, visitors, viewers and followers.
Thank you so much for telling me I brighten your day on Sept.12, 2016.  That really was a bright, vibrant card wasn't it?  Let's keep the brightness flowing today from person to person...is that okay with you?
How many times have you felt whimsical?   How often have you acted in an unusual,  playful or amusing way?
Let's  do it today...I've already started... waiting for you to catch  up
Entry for MojoMonday.blogspot.com       Mojo Monday 465
and   http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2016/08/anything-goes-challenge-weeks-246-247.html

I love creating with red, black and white.  I also love  using vintage images and while searching Pinterest, I came across a vintage image of Mary Poppins.  Do you remember that comedy?  So, the two became one in this card I'm sharing today.  Actually, there was a third thing...I like MojoMonday.blogspot.com sketches.  I don't play every week but I needed some inspiration.  This sketch appeared to be along my challenge radar.

Supplies:
Neenah white cardstock; Recollection black cardstock; red foil  and red polka dot from stash
DP, black checkerboard from Recollection Christmas Noel
image from Pinterest in the vintage section
crystal white NUVO drops
ODBD stitched circle die

The sentiment: It means that whatever is going on in your life, it will eventually cease, hence "every storm runs outta rain".   

I'm still trying to brighten your day...just doing it whimsically!

Thanks for your viewing, your comments and your visit!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois   

No comments: