Friday, September 2, 2016

"Have FAITH"

Hello Friends, Followers, Visitors and Viewers.
I'm so happy that the majority of you in Florida...family and friends...have made it through the hurricane.  It could have been worse than what it was...but God!
Minor structural damages that my daughter endured (fence was blown down), can be repaired or not replaced at all is so much better than a life lost.
Here, where I am, we are bracing for the wind and rain that is headed our way. I didn't go shopping during the week and I know I will not be shopping this weekend.    Be safe my friends!

I'm hooked on "purple" today.  I'm using a color that is not one of my first choices but trying to engage my mind into getting out of my comfort zone and experiencing   with something different.  I did another card in purple last week and some of the material was left near my crafting space on my desk (using what's there helps to clean it off on a Friday morning):
Entry for WordartWednesday.blogspot.com

Anything Goes - Challenge Weeks #246-247

All of the supplies used were on my working desk  except for the sentiment.  I had to find something for all who have and all who will be in the path of Hurricane Hermine which has hit Florida, and now weakens into tropical storm headed in my direction.

  • base is Neenah white cardstock cut at A2 size;  Bazzill purple for layering
  • layers of cardstock from DCWV the Chateau Lavender stack
  • Recollection flowers in the purple hue;
  • two white die cuts from my stash
  • die cuts (purple) from ODBD  Beautiful Borders


Thanks for viewing.  Leave a comment.  Come again

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: