Friday, September 23, 2016

"Hello Friday"

September 23, 2016
Hello Friends, Followers, Visitors and Viewers.
We often greet one another with the word "hello".
When answering the telephone, our first response is "hello".
If my granddaughter has done or said something that is not appropriate and I have to repeat my response  to her, I'll say, "hello", did you hear me?
"Hello" has been the most popular sentiment used on a handmade card, lately.  Looking back over some of the pages containing cards I've made...many include that sentiment.
Adele's "hello" lyrics have been playing in my head for a couple of days now and I'm going to assume those lyrics prompted this card for  today.
Supplies used:

  • Neenah white, Recollection red cardstock
  • DP from Recollection Christmas paper pack along with a piece from my stash
  • topper taken from a notecard from botanica natural
  • faux pearls from Michael's store
  • Ranger distress inks: fossilized amber and fried brick
  • Darice embossing folder 
entry for WordArtWednesday
Challenge Weeks #248-249 - Anything Goes

Hello Friday!  I've been waiting for you all week.  It has been very busy for me this week and I can relax some today.   My Saturday will be another busy day so just let me calm down and start again.

Thanks to all who come by to view and leave comments.  Your continued support does not go unnoticed.   I appreciate it very much.  Enjoy yourself today and everyday....

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: